|2-piece Set Bonus||All Elemental RES increased by 20%|
|4-piece Set Bonus||Incoming elemental DMG increases corresponding Elemental RES by 30% for 10s. Can only occur once every 10s.|
Tiny Miracle is an Artifact Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Tiny Miracle Information
- 2-piece Set Bonus: All Elemental RES increased by 20%
- 4-piece Set Bonus: Incoming elemental DMG increases corresponding Elemental RES by 30% for 10s. Can only occur once every 10s.
Tiny Miracle Set Pieces
- Tiny Miracle's Flower
- Tiny Miracle's Feather
- Tiny Miracle's Hourglass
- Tiny Miracle's Goblet
- Tiny Miracle's Earrings
Tiny Miracle Set Pieces Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Tiny Miracle Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.