|Weapon Base Stats|
Iron Point is a Polearm in Genshin Impact. Polearms are usually held with either one or two hands, the polearm is a great weapon of choice for fighters who want to inflict damage and poke their enemies from mid-range while maintaining a safe distance from enemy attacks. Not all playable characters can equip the polearm, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
Sharp and pointy at one end, it is a balanced weapon that is quite popular among travelers.
Iron Point Information
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: -
- Passive Bonus Effect: ???
- Location: -
- Playable Characters who can use the polearm:
Iron Point Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Iron Point can be obtained from chests or purchased from Hajime, Master Zhang or Wagner (Schulz's Blacksmith), Hanfeng's Ironmongers, Amenoma Smithy
Iron Point Combat Mechanic
- The polearm's normal attacks can chain up to 5-6 rapid melee attacks in mid-range.
- Playable Characters who can wield the polearm can charge up a strong attack which varies depending on the character you are using. Regardless, executing a charged attack consumes stamina.
Iron Point Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.