|Artifact Type||Flower of Life|
Adventurer's Flower is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A resilient flower that survived the harsh environment of an ancient city. It is now proudly worn like a medal.
Adventurer's Flower Information
- Artifact Type: Flower of Life
- Artifact Set: Adventurer
Adventurer's Flower Set Bonus Information
- 2-Piece Set: Max HP increased by 1000.
- 4-Piece Set: Opening a chest regenerates 30% Max HP over 5s.
Adventurer's Flower Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Adventurer's Flower Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.