Bloodstained Iron Mask
|Artifact Type||Circlet of Logos|
|Artifact Set||Bloodstained Chivalry|
Bloodstained Iron Mask is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Bloodstained Iron Mask Information
- Artifact Type: Circlet of Logos
- Artifact Set: Bloodstained Chivalry
Bloodstained Iron Mask Set Bonus Information
- Bloodstained Chivalry
- 2-Piece Set: Physical DMG +25%.
- 4-Piece Set: After defeating an opponent, increases Charged Attack DMG by 50%, and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s.
Bloodstained Iron Mask Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Bloodstained Iron Mask Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.