Goblet of Eonothem
Pearl Cage is an Artifact from the Ocean-Hued Clam Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
The shining pearls that the shrine maidens of Watatsumi Island offer up shine eternally and never dim.
Genshin Impact Pearl Cage Lore
To the sea people, the bright pearls that Watatsumi's deity once praised are priceless treasures.
Only the Divine Priestess had the right to sing the great song themed around those pearls.
Legend has it that the rainbow-hued clams produced these flawless gems in gratitude for Watatsumi's tenderness.
In latter days, it was even said that the bloodline of the Divine Priestess was originally birthed from these pearls.
Having stepped down from her soft, vivid cradle, she and the sisters who danced with the sea and moon were greatly favored,
For out of his rejoicing and love, Omikami gave unto them beautiful gems that granted them the pure desire to pursue daylight.
In the hands of those whose veins run true with Watatsumi blood, pearls seem to gleam brighter than normal.
Perhaps this is but an ancient tale, the truth of which can no longer be verified.
But it is said that at the point of defeat, the Divine Priestess and the twin sisters  exchanged their clothes and concealed themselves within the endless waves.
Only this bright pearl was lost in the rippling tumult, returning to the silent solitude of the depths.
Genshin Impact Pearl Cage Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Healing Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: When the character equipping this artifact set heals a character in the party, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for 3 seconds, accumulating the amount of HP recovered from healing (including overflow healing). At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam will explode, dealing DMG to nearby opponents based on 90% of the accumulated healing.
Where to Find Pearl Cage in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Pearl Cage Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.