Adventurer's Pocket Watch
|Artifact Type||Sands of Eon|
Adventurer's Pocket Watch is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
It's easy to lose track of time when you're adventuring where the sun doesn't shine, whether that's the depths of the abyss or the ruins of a lost city.
Adventurer's Pocket Watch Information
- Artifact Type: Sands of Eon
- Artifact Set: Adventurer
Adventurer's Pocket Watch Set Bonus Information
- 2-Piece Set: Max HP increased by 1000.
- 4-Piece Set: Opening a chest regenerates 30% Max HP over 5s.
Adventurer's Pocket Watch Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Adventurer's Pocket Watch Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.