Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates is a One-Time Domain in Genshin Impact. Domains are dungeons in Genshin Impact which challenge the player to fight enemies for rewards such as Artifacts, Weapon Ascension Materials, Weapon Enhancement Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mora, and more. There are 6 different types of Domains in the game: Domains of Blessing, Domains of Forgery, Domains of Mastery, Trounce Domains, One-Time Domains and the Spiral Abyss.
This tengu annex dwelling that floats upon the sea like a lonesome boat once played host to the somewhat famous "Yougou Three," and this would later become the cage in which they, having despaired, spent the rest of their days.
Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates Information Genshin Impact
- Required Adventurer Rank: 30
- Recommended Party Level: World Level Dependent
- Resin Cost: 0
Where to Find Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates in Genshin Impact
Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates Puzzle in Genshin Impact
You will need to use the Memento Lens from the Sacred Sakura Cleanins Ritual quest to activate Earth Kitsune.
Near the Araumi Waypoint, there will be 4 electro monuments that will open the large tower in the region.
Using the Memento Lens, you can activate the 3 Earth Kitsune to reveal 3 buttons that you need to press to open the passage.
From there, you solve several more puzzles in this new area which will eventually lead to this domain.
Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates Rewards in Genshin Impact
Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates rewards players with the following:
- Primogem x 40
- Mora x 30,000
- Adventure EXP x500
- Electro Sigil x5
- Shimenawa's Reminiscence x1
- Guide to Transience x 2
- Hero's Wit x 3
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x 5
Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates Enemies in Genshin Impact
Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates Notes & Trivia
- Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Most Domains allow Travelers to choose a difficulty from I-VI or I-IV, with each subsequent difficulty giving more bountiful rewards, but also making the Domain more challenging. Each difficulty has an Adventurer Rank requirement that restricts Travelers from entering Domains too difficult for their current level.