Exile's Pocket Watch
Sands of Eon
Exile's Pocket Watch is an Artifact from the The Exile Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Even after the crystal watch face was shattered and the hands lost, its former owner kept it until the end.
Genshin Impact Exile's Pocket Watch Lore
The aristocrat acquired this pocket watch back in his youth.
This delicate timepiece recorded every moment of his childhood.
But tragedy brought his carefree days to an abrupt end.
The aristocrat was forced into a long and lonesome exile.
Genshin Impact Exile's Pocket Watch Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Energy Recharge +20%
- 4-Piece Set: Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 2 Energy for all party members (excluding the wearer) every 2s for 6s. This effect cannot stack.
Where to Find Exile's Pocket Watch in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Exile's Pocket Watch Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.