Tiny Miracle's Earrings
Circlet of Logos
Tiny Miracle's Earrings is an Artifact from the Tiny Miracle Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A cheap accessory that is actually made from ancient meteoric ore.
Genshin Impact Tiny Miracle's Earrings Lore
An inexpensive pair of earrings made from metal that shines like the stars.
What the sellers don't know is that the shine of these earrings comes from the fallen stars of ancient times.
Genshin Impact Tiny Miracle's Earrings Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: All Elemental RES increased by 20%.
- 4-Piece Set: Incoming elemental DMG increases corresponding Elemental RES by 30% for 10s. Can only occur once every 10s.
Where to Find Tiny Miracle's Earrings in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Tiny Miracle's Earrings Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.