Witch's End Time
Sands of Eon
Witch's End Time is an Artifact from the Crimson Witch of Flames Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A timepiece worn by the witch who dreamt of burning away all the demons in the world. The years the witch dedicated to the flames flow within.
Genshin Impact Witch's End Time Lore
A small vessel containing a high-temperature liquid.
It is said to be the molten souls of evil spirits.
A special Hydro timepiece given to the Crimson Witch before calamity struck. Back then she was still a maiden, and had not yet embarked on her journey.
One cycle was the right time required to finish her study at the Academia.
By the time the countdown ended and she returned to her hometown, its previous owner had become a casualty of the crisis.
Her maiden years were over. The Crimson Witch of Flame was born, and with her the era of destruction.
The timepiece bore witness to the days of monsters and the pain they caused, until all were burned away.
Genshin Impact Witch's End Time Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
Where to Find Witch's End Time in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Witch's End Time Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.