Witch's Flower of Blaze
Flower of Life
Witch's Flower of Blaze is an Artifact from the Crimson Witch of Flames Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A flower touched by the witch who once dreamt of burning away all the demons in the world. The anonymous flames affectionately caress the hands of those who touch it.
Genshin Impact Witch's Flower of Blaze Lore
A common species of flower.
It is curiously capable of resisting the Crimson Witch's flames.
A crisis centuries ago dashed all hope of the maiden seeing the future promised to her.
Those dear to her, her past days, and her bright future. All gone.
From the ashes, the Crimson Witch of Flame was born, and she burned away her pain with fire.
Yet this flower stayed resilient, soft, and moist.
Perhaps both painful and beautiful memories were two sides of the same coin.
Genshin Impact Witch's Flower of Blaze Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
Where to Find Witch's Flower of Blaze in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Witch's Flower of Blaze Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.