Witch's Flower of Blaze
|Artifact Type||Flower of Life|
|Artifact Set||Crimson Witch of Flames|
Witch's Flower of Blaze is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Witch's Flower of Blaze Information
- Artifact Type: Flower of Life
- Artifact Set: Crimson Witch of Flames
Witch's Flower of Blaze Set Bonus Information
- Crimson Witch of Flames
- 2-Piece Set: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
Witch's Flower of Blaze Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Witch's Flower of Blaze Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.