Witch's Scorching Hat
Circlet of Logos
Witch's Scorching Hat is an Artifact from the Crimson Witch of Flames Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A hat once worn by the witch who dreamt of burning away all the demons in the world. The large brim blocked her sight.
Genshin Impact Witch's Scorching Hat Lore
A traditional witch's pointed hat with a large brim.
It grants a witch the reverence and fear which she commands.
To the Crimson Witch of Flame, this large hat shielded her from surrounding distractions.
It was how she was able to hone her Pyro skills when she was still an apprentice.
In combat, she needed not pay attention to monsters disintegrating in flames.
Nor did she need to look at her own burnt face in the water's reflection.
And so the Crimson Witch continued to burn, blind to the extent of her devastation.
Genshin Impact Witch's Scorching Hat Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
Where to Find Witch's Scorching Hat in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Witch's Scorching Hat Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.