Maple Wood is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
Timber from the Amur Maple. Excellent quality wood with a fine color and texture.
Genshin Impact Maple Wood Information
- Item Type: Furnishing Material
- Material Rarity: ⭐
Where to get Maple Wood in Genshin Impact
- Cutting down Amur Maple in Yashiori Island.
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Maple Wood Usage in Genshin Impact
- "Tea Wisp-Clouded White Couch"
- Calligraphy Set: Proper Penmanship
- Evil-Slaying Bows
- Maple Wood Floor Lamp: Clarity
- Maple Wood Ritual Drum: Festive Music
- Spiritchaser Screen
- Teahouse Round Stool: Pain Point Reduction
- Teahouse Vessel: Scent-Sealer
- Maple Wood Lamp: Light Fragrance
- Estate Corridor: Onward With Ease
- Estate Courtyard Corner: Measured Harmony
- Estate Courtyard Wall: Harmonious Corner
- Estate Courtyard Wall: Hidden Boundary
- Estate Courtyard Wall: Stoneguard
- Estate Wall Corner: Old City Palisade
- Maple Wood Bookcase: Inkheart
- Maple Wood Bookcase: Trove of a Thousand Tomes
- Maple Wood Chandelier: Illume
- Maple Wood Square Ceiling
- Maple Wood Vaulted Wall
- Teahouse Lamp: Light Concealed
- War Drum: Line-Breaking Reverb
- Estate Gate: Windy Doors
- Estate Reception: Prim and Proper
- Estate Storehouse: We Have Reserves
- Inazuman Official Residence: Forcefulness
- Inazuman Official Residence: Strict Adherence
- Teahouse Counter: "Toshimaru"
- Brown Maple Flooring
Maple Wood Notes & Tips
- Maple Wood Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.