Silk Flower is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
A crimson flower that blooms like the rainbow clouds in Liyue. It can be made into silky-smooth fabric.
Genshin Impact Silk Flower Information
- Item Type: Foraged local Material
- Material Rarity: n/a
Where to get Silk Flower in Genshin Impact
- Foraged in Liyue
- Source: Obtained from Wangshu Inn
- Purhcased from Ms. Bai and Verr Goldet
- Grown from Silk Flower Seed
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Alchemy Materials / Ingredients:
Silk Flower Usage in Genshin Impact
Materials can be used to craft other Items and Ingredients. They may also be used in other ways depending on the material type. This material is used to affect the following Characters or Items
Silk Flower Notes & Tips
- Silk Flower Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.