April 21st, 2022 – May 5th, 2022
Vibro-Crystal Research is an Event in Genshin Impact that is no longer available and may not return in the future. Events are limited time challenges that can be comeleted by a player to obtain special rewards, some of which are exceptionally rare, such as the Crown of Insight. Events can also include story quests for new or existing Playable Characters, which may not be playable after the event duration has been completed. There are 6 different types of events in Genshin Impact, all of which require a different level of contribution from the player.
Genshin Impact Vibro-Crystal Research Event Information
- Event Type: In-Game
- Event Duration: April 21st, 2022 – May 5th, 2022
- This event is currently not available and it may or may not be reinstated in future updates or patch notes.
Genshin Impact Vibro-Crystal Research Event Details
- Adventure Rank 28 or above
- Complete the part of the Archon Quest "Rite of Parting" in "Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches"
- During the first 6 days of the event, one new challenge will be unlocked each day. During this challenge, you can use characters provided by the event or your own to form into two groups and complete the first and second halves of each combat trial.
- Each group in each stage can configure their own Vibro-Crystal setup to obtain different combat buffs. The Vibro-Crystals are divided into two types: Transmitter Crystals and Receiver Crystals. Transmitter Crystals govern the triggers for the buff effects, while Receiver Crystals will trigger the buffs once the conditions are met. After connecting Transmitter and Receiver Crystals, when the trigger conditions of the corresponding Transmitter Crystal is reached in the challenge, the buff effect of the corresponding Receiver Crystal can be obtained. Only the character that triggered the "Transmitter Crystal" will receive the buff effects.
- When multiple "Transmitter Crystals" are connected to the same "Receiver Crystal", the same effect triggered by using different conditions in the challenge will be stacked, and the effect will be slightly enhanced after stacking. Only the character that triggered the "Transmitter Crystal" will receive the stacked buff effects.
- The goal of the challenge is to defeat as many opponents as possible within the time limit to score points. When the challenge ends, you will receive medals based on this score and you will also obtain Primogems, Hero's Wit, Weapon Ascension Materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Mora.
- Cannot start the challenge while in Co-Op Mode.
- ※ Elemental Resonances will not take effect in the "Vibro-Crystal Research" challenges, nor will you be able to use food or other items.
Genshin Impact Vibro-Crystal Research Event Rewards
(Assuming full completion)
- 420 Primogem
- 370,000 Mora
- 12 Hero's Wit
- 4 Adventurer's Experience
- 18 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 4 Piece of Aerosiderite
- 4 Mist Veiled Mercury Elixir
- 4 Lustrous Stone from Guyun
- 10 Grain of Aerosiderite
- 10 Mist Veiled Lead Elixir
- 10 Luminous Sands from Guyun
Vibro-Crystal Research Notes & Tips
- Vibro-Crystal Research Event other notes, tips, and trivia go here.