Venti is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
A bard that seems to be simmped by jace and have arrived on some unknown wind - sometimes sing songs as old as the hills, and other times sing poems fresh and new. Like apples and lively places, but is not a fan of cheese or anything sticky.
When using his Anemo power to control the wind, it often appears as feathers, as he's fond of that which appears light and breezy.
Genshin Impact Venti Information
- Role: Sniper
- Vision: Anemo
- Constellation: Carmen Dei
- Main Weapon: Bows
- Elemental Burst: Wind's Grand Ode
- Elemental Burst Effect: Fires off an arrow made of countless coalesced winds, creating a huge Stormeye that sucks in objects and enemies along its path, dealing continuous Anemo DMG.
- Character Passive Talent: Windrider
- Passive Talent Effect: Decreases all party member's gliding Stamina Consumption by 20%.
- Specialty Dish: A Buoyant Breeze - Decreases all party members' gliding and sprinting Stamina consumption by 25% for 1,800s.
Genshin Impact Venti Guides and Builds
- Venti Strengths: High Energy Recharge rate.
- Venti Weaknesses: Elemental enemies are not affected by some of her abilities.
- Venti Combat: A Wind centered character. She has the abilities to absorb enemies and can deal DMG while absorbing the elements, Cryo, Hydro, Electro, and Pyro further dealing more DMG with these elements. She also has a great elemental skill that can be used to distance herself from opponents in battle or get a view and angle of the situation by shooting up and using Skyward Sonnet. This causes a gust of wind float her up. She can also smash down mid-air causing extra DMG for enemies within range.
Venti Best Items
- Elegy for the End: Increased Elemental Mastery by 60. Gain sigils when dealing damage with Elemental Skill or Burst. Elemental Mastery increased by 100 and ATK increased by 20% at 4 sigils.
- Skyward Harp: Increases CRIT DMG by 20%. Hits have a 60% chance to inflict a small AoE attack, dealing 125% Physical ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 4s.
- The Stringless: Increases Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 24%
- Viridescent Venerer: Anemo DMG Bonus +15%, Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent's Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
- Noblesse Oblige: Elemental Burst DMG +20%, Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members' ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
- Wanderer's Troupe: Increases Elemental Mastery by 80, Increases Charged Attack DMG by 35% if the character uses a Catalyst or a Bow.
Genshin Impact Venti Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 6 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, favorable winds will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged arrow will deal Anemo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- O wind upon which all hymns and songs fly, bear these earth-walkers up into the sky!
- Enemies hit by Skyward Sonnet will fall to the ground slowly.
- On Press: Summons a Wind Domain at the enemy's location, dealing AoE Anemo DMG and launching enemies into the air.
- On Hold: Summons an even larger Wind Domain with Venti as the epicenter, dealing AoE Anemo DMG and launching affected enemies into the air. After unleashing the Hold version of this ability, Venti rides the wind into the air.
- Fires off an arrow made of countless coalesced winds, creating a huge Stormeye that sucks in objects and enemies along its path, dealing continuous Anemo DMG.
- Elemental Absorption: If the Stormeye comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro elements, it will deal with additional elemental DMG of that type. Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use.
Embrace of Winds (Ascension Lv. 1)
- Holding Skyward Sonnet creates an upcurrent that lasts for 20s.
Stormeye (Ascension Lv. 2)
- Regenerates 15 Energy for Venti after the effects of Wind's Grand Ode end. If an Elemental Absorption occurred, this also restores 15 Energy to all characters of that corresponding element.
Windrider (Unlocked automatically)
- Decreases all party member's gliding Stamina Consumption by 20%.
Genshin Impact Venti Constellations
Splitting Gale (Lv. 1)
- Fires 2 additional arrows per Aimed Shot, each dealing 33% of the original arrow's DMG.
Breeze of Reminiscence (Lv. 2)
- Modifies Skyward Sonnet.
- Skyward Sonnet decreases enemy Anemo RES by 12% for 10s.
- Enemies launched by Skyward Sonnet suffer an additional 12% Anemo RES and Physical RES decrease while airborne.
Ode to Thousand Winds (Lv. 3)
- Modifies Wind's Grand Ode.
- Increases the Level of Wind's Grand Ode by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Hurricane of Freedom (Lv. 4)
- When Venti picks up an Elemental Orb or Particle, he receives a 25% Anemo DMG Bonus for 10s.
Concierto dal Cielo (Lv. 5)
- Modifies Skyward Sonnet.
- Increase the Level of Skyward Sonnet by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Storm of Defiance (Lv. 6)
- Modifies Wind's Grand Ode.
- Targets who take DMG from Wind's Grand Ode have their Anemo RES decreased by 20%. If an Elemental Absorption occurred, then their RES towards the corresponding Element is also decreased by 20%.
How to Get Venti in Genshin Impact
Venti Lore & Character Story
An unknown bard that came from nowhere.
He sometimes sings outdated songs, other times he hums new ones that none have ever heard of. He likes apples and lively atmospheres, but hates cheese and anything that is slimy.
When channeling Anemo, it appears in the form of out-stretched feathers, because he likes things that look light.
Character Story 1
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 2)
Back when traveling bard Venti had only been in Mondstadt for a few months, his income was far less than the other more established bards in town. But once he had a few Mora in the pot from his performance, you could be sure he would hurry off to spend it at the same place every time - one of the city's taverns.
Unfortunately for Venti, his childlike appearance meant that his attempts to acquire alcohol failed at every turn.
The first time he was refused service, he was heard grumbling: "I'm sure there were no such preposterous regulations last time I was here..." Once he realized that the same rule applied to all taverns in town, he decided he would have to change his approach... The strategy he developed was drinking on the job - that is to say, playing the lyre while holding his wine cup in his mouth, urging his audience to buy him a drink from the bar if they liked his performance instead of giving him Mora.
The novelty of this made him quite popular in Mondstadt.
There was just one snag—he couldn't help but sneeze if a cat came close...
And if he happened to be holding a wine cup in his mouth when it happened... needless to say, it would spell disaster.
Venti, therefore, has one golden rule when selecting a spot to perform, and that is that there must be no cats in the vicinity.
Easier said than done—the stray cats of Mondstadt seem to be quite drawn to him.
Character Story 2
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 3)
There is a towering oak tree at the center of Windrise, said to have sprouted when Vennessa ascended to the heavens a millennium ago.
In the past few months, travelers resting in the shade of the great oak sometimes hear a young boy singing the tales of Barbatos, the Anemo Archon.
Unlike the ruling deities of other nations, Barbatos has long left Mondstadt. In fact, the only visible proof of his connection with Mondstadt is the Statues of The Seven that appear across the land—and even then, the resemblance is vague at best. Fortunately, Barbatos' past deeds are recorded in books and epics, sung and passed on by the bards.
In contrast to these more canonical works, Venti's ballads tend to include bizarre adventures and acts of mischief, such as the time that Barbatos pinched the Cryo Archon's scepter and replaced it with a hilichurl's wooden club...
Worshippers of Barbatos are quick to decry these frivolous tales as blasphemous fabrications. But whenever someone confronts Venti about this, his response suggests that he has not an ounce of remorse.
"How can you know that they're fabrications?"
He has a point—even the most devoted nun could not possibly know the details of all Barbatos' deeds from a millennium ago.
Only Venti knows the truth behind his song lyrics, and it is a truth he hides behind an enigmatic smile.
Reason being, yes; Venti's tall tales of Barbatos' unorthodox exploits are entirely fabricated.
Hey, Venti finds that a few drinks really get his muse going.
Can you really blame him?
Character Story 3
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
Around 2,600 years ago, the Archon War had yet to end, and the world had yet to fall under the dominion of The Seven.
In those days, the city called "Mondstadt" was surrounded on all sides by gales impenetrable even to the birds of the air. Their ceaseless howling ground the soil and rock of that city into smooth, flowing dust.
The Lord of Wind who lived in his high tower was Decarabian, God of Storms. He squinted from on high at his subjects, who bowed before him in unceasing wind, and, believing them submissive, thought this good.
In those days, Venti was but a single thread of the thousand winds that roared through the northern lands.
He who would in latter days be known as "Barbatos" was but a tiny elemental spirit, without a shred of divine dignity, a breeze that brought subtle changes for the better, or tiny seeds of hope. In Mondstadt of old, Venti met a young boy. This lad knew how to play the lyre, and longed to write the greatest poem of all.
"I do so wish to see the birds in flight."
So said the boy who had never seen the blue sky, eagles, or the green grass, his voice almost utterly drowned by the wind.
"Friend, will you not come along?"
Character Story 4
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 5)
The elemental being Venti obtained the feather of an eagle for the lad living in that storm-shrouded city, who had never seen a bird in his life.
Then, war broke out in Mondstadt, in the name of freedom.
With the feather tucked away in his breast pocket, Venti watched the fall of the eccentric ruler amid the wrack and ruin of revolt together with his friend.
The ruler had believed that he had given his subjects a city free from the bitter cold, and to the end, he believed that they had loved him as he loved them.
Yet, despite the victory, Venti was never able to give that feather to the lad, for that lad had fallen in the battle for the sake of song, sky, and birds, and for the people who, like him, had dwelled within the storm-wall. With the crumbling of an ancient seat of divinity, a new god was born. The Anemo Archon Barbatos felt power flowing at his fingertips.
His first use of this power was to reconstitute himself in the likeness of that young lad.
For only if he wore human shape could he play the lyre that the lad so loved.
Plucking its strings, he scattered the ice and snow and split the mountains with a divine wind.
He bade Mondstadt become a city of freedom, a nation without a king.
In future, he believed, it would become a better, more romantic city.
"Surely, he too would have wanted to live in such a place."
Thus, a new age began for Mondstadt.
Character Story 5
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
The Anemo Archon cannot take credit for everything in Mondstadt.
Credit should be given where credit is due, I shall sing now the praises of things beauteous and true:
We thank the West Wind, whose enduring caress Brings the blossoms of Spring, by whose scent we are blessed.
Finches, ducks, rabbits and boars, Mondstadt's revival bid them thrive evermore. In summer the lion walks the plains, No words one finds to praise it but these: Do you sweat out your water to make way for the wine? Comes the heat of the summer from your mane of sunshine?
The mountain mouths and gorges low like drunkards wayward lie... But the East Wind cares not, for it doesn't walk — it flies! Over the fruit trees it brushes low, And its wings brings the harvest of things that grow.
The North Wind in the silent forest slumbers, And around it pace the wolves in their numbers. Though most have never a glimpse of them seen, for the Wind knows that none is of winter too keen, Yet the Anemo Archon glimpses and sees, that it dreams each night of warm reverie.
—As the four seasons in turn shall say their piece, so the four winds too shall never cease. Of course, to look at it differently, I am the one who should be credited here, and not they. Credits should be given where credits belong — if not for the bard who pens the song, then who shall ensure that these tales are passed on?
Where The Wind Doth Not Blow
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
After 1,600 years of history, Mondstadt's "freedom" had sunk to a heretofore unseen low. Barbatos, unwilling to become a tyrant, had departed. But he had never imagined that those to whom he had gifted freedom would make for themselves a tyrant.
The aristocracy ruled Mondstadt with a cruel hand, bringing slaves into this land and ignoring the cries of the oppressed.
Thus the Anemo Archon returned after these 1,600 years to what was once the City of Freedom. He heard the cry of the slave girl Vennessa, and together with her raised a rebellion that overthrew the aristocracy.
—Now, the above is what all know to be the official history of Mondstadt.
The story has an interesting, little-known twist, however. The one who united the people of Mondstadt in this conflict was indeed the hero Vennessa—but that which caused many of the aristocracy's troops to turn coat was a "treachery against the wind."
A secret treaty was found, a betrayal of the city—the aristocrats had forsaken the wind, and sold everything in Mondstadt to the Geo Archon of the neighboring land. At the treaty's end was carved an insignia inimitable by all save the deity so named: Rex Lapis.
How the soldiers that had once oppressed the slaves shuddered when they saw that they too would become slaves in a foreign land. The news, and the conflict, spread like wildfire, consuming the aristocracy. It was only many years later that historians would discover that this treaty was fake.
As it turned out, Venti had once practiced the art of forgery in order to play pranks on the Geo Archon, but would never deceive the god of wealth and transactions. Even so, his adeptness would come into play after several hundred years. What a happy coincidence.
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
The Seven Archons do not need Visions, for they already have great power.
Yet Barbatos was fond of the mortal world, and wanted to roam Mondstadt more freely as "Venti". As such, he constructed a glass ornament very much like the Visions worn by those chosen by the gods.
The imitation has no special abilities, nor does Venti rely on it to channel elemental power.
However, since Venti does not keep the Holy Lyre der Himmel by his side, and since he is too lazy to bring a normal lyre, he gave his fake Vision the ability to turn into the wooden lyre "Der Frühling."
Venti Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|
Albedo ♦ Aloy ♦ Amber ♦ Arataki Itto ♦ Barbara ♦ Beidou ♦ Bennett ♦ Chongyun ♦ Collei ♦ Diluc ♦ Diona ♦ Dori ♦ Eula ♦ Fischl ♦ Ganyu ♦ Gorou ♦ Hu Tao ♦ Jean ♦ Kaedehara Kazuha ♦ Kaeya ♦ Kamisato Ayaka ♦ Kamisato Ayato ♦ Keqing ♦ Klee ♦ Kujou Sara ♦ Kuki Shinobu ♦ Lisa ♦ Mona ♦ Ningguang ♦ Noelle ♦ Qiqi ♦ Raiden Shogun ♦ Razor ♦ Rosaria ♦ Sangonomiya Kokomi ♦ Sayu ♦ Shenhe ♦ Shikanoin Heizou ♦ Sucrose ♦ Tartaglia ♦ Thoma ♦ Tighnari ♦ Traveler ♦ Xiangling ♦ Xiao ♦ Xingqiu ♦ Xinyan ♦ Yae Miko ♦ Yanfei ♦ Yelan ♦ Yoimiya ♦ Yun Jin ♦ Zhongli