A Rad Recipe
When a Perfect Cooking is achieved on a DEF-boosting dish, Xinyan has a 12% chance to obtain double the product.
A Rad Recipe is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Xinyan. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
A Rad Recipe Information
- Talent Type: Utility Passive Talent
- Related Character: Xinyan
How to Unlock A Rad Recipe
- A Utility Passive Talent is automatically unlocked or available upon acquiring the Playable Character. A Utility Passive is automatically unlocked without the need of a character's Ascension Phase.
A Rad Recipe Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.