Chef de Cuisine
When a Perfect Cooking is achieved on an ATK-boosting dish, Xiangling has a 12% chance to receive double the product.
Chef de Cuisine is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Xiangling. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Chef de Cuisine Information
- Talent Type: Utility Passive Talent
- Related Character: Xiangling
How to Unlock Chef de Cuisine
- A Utility Passive Talent is automatically unlocked or available upon acquiring the Playable Character. A Utility Passive is automatically unlocked without the need of a character's Ascension Phase.
Chef de Cuisine Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.