Fruits of Shinsa
When Ayaka crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, she has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
Fruits of Shinsa is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Kamisato Ayaka. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Fruits of Shinsa Information
- Talent Type: Utility Passive Talent
- Related Character: Kamisato Ayaka
How to Unlock Fruits of Shinsa
- A Utility Passive Talent is automatically unlocked or available upon acquiring the Playable Character. A Utility Passive is automatically unlocked without the need of a character's Ascension Phase.
Fruits of Shinsa Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.