Master of Weaponry
Increases your own party members' Normal Attack Level by 1.
Master of Weaponry is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Tartaglia. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Master of Weaponry Information
- Talent Type: Utility Passive Talent
- Related Character: Tartaglia
How to Unlock Master of Weaponry
- A Utility Passive Talent is automatically unlocked or available upon acquiring the Playable Character. A Utility Passive is automatically unlocked without the need of a character's Ascension Phase.
Master of Weaponry Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!