Princess of Watatsumi
Decreases swimming Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
Princess of Watatsumi is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Sangonomiya Kokomi. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Princess of Watatsumi Information
- Talent Type: Utility Passive Talent
- Related Character: Sangonomiya Kokomi
How to Unlock Princess of Watatsumi
- A Utility Passive Talent is automatically unlocked or available upon acquiring the Playable Character. A Utility Passive is automatically unlocked without the need of a character's Ascension Phase.
Princess of Watatsumi Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.