If Chihayaburu comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro when cast, Chihayaburu will absorb that element and if Plunging Attack: Midare Ranzan is used before the effect expires, it will deal an additional 200% ATK of the absorbed elemental type as DMG.
This will be considered Plunging Attack DMG. Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use of Chihayaburu.
Soumon Swordsmanship is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Kaedehara Kazuha. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Soumon Swordsmanship Information
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Kaedehara Kazuha
How to Unlock Soumon Swordsmanship
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20.
Soumon Swordsmanship Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.