It Should Be Safe...
When dispatched on an expedition in Mondstadt, time consumed is reduced by 25%.
It Should Be Safe... is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Bennett. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
It Should Be Safe... Information
- Talent Type: Utility Passive Talent
- Related Character: Bennett
How to Unlock It Should Be Safe...
- A Utility Passive Talent is automatically unlocked or available upon acquiring the Playable Character. A Utility Passive is automatically unlocked without the need of a character's Ascension Phase.
It Should Be Safe... Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.