Casting Rites of Termination increases CRIT Rate of all nearby party members (except Rosaria herself) by 15% of Rosaria's CRIT Rate for 10s.
CRIT Rate Bonus gained this way cannot exceed 15%.
Shadow Samaritan is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Rosaria. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Shadow Samaritan Information
- Talent Type: 4th Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Rosaria
How to Unlock Shadow Samaritan
- A 4th Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 4 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 60.
Shadow Samaritan Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!