While in the Crowfeather Cover state provided by Tengu Stormcall, Aimed Shot charge times are decreased by 60%.
Immovable Will is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Kujou Sara. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Immovable Will Information
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Kujou Sara
How to Unlock Immovable Will
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20.
Immovable Will Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.