When Perfect Cooking is achieved on Food with Adventure-related effects, there is a 12% chance to obtain double the product.
Light Nourishment is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Yun Jin. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Light Nourishment Information
- Talent Type: Utility Passive Talent
- Related Character: Yun Jin
How to Unlock Light Nourishment
- A Utility Passive Talent is automatically unlocked or available upon acquiring the Playable Character. A Utility Passive is automatically unlocked without the need of a character's Ascension Phase.
Light Nourishment Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.