When Ningguang is in possession of Star Jades, her Charged Attack does not consume Stamina.
Backup Plan is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Ningguang. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Backup Plan Information
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Ningguang
How to Unlock Backup Plan
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20.
Backup Plan Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.