Sword, Claymore, or Polearm-wielding characters within the field created by Spirit Blade: Chonghua's Layered Frost have their Normal ATK SPD increased by 8%.
Steady Breathing is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Chongyun. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Steady Breathing Information
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Chongyun
How to Unlock Steady Breathing
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20.
Steady Breathing Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!