Counterattacking with Tidecaller at the precise moment when the character is hit grants the maximum DMG Bonus.
Retribution is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Beidou. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Beidou
How to Unlock Retribution
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20.
Retribution Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.