The last hit of a Normal Attack combo unleashes a wind blade, dealing 60% of ATK as Anemo DMG to all opponents in its path.
Slitting Wind is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Traveler. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Slitting Wind Information
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Traveler
How to Unlock Slitting Wind
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20.
Slitting Wind Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!