When Rosaria strikes an opponent from behind using Ravaging Confession, Rosaria's CRIT Rate increases by 12% for 5s.
Regina Probationum is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Rosaria. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Regina Probationum Information
- Talent Type: 1st Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Rosaria
How to Unlock Regina Probationum
- A 1st Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 1 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 20.
Regina Probationum Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.