Beware, It's Super Hot!
When Guoba Attack's effects end, Guoba leaves a chili pepper on the spot where it disappeared. Picking up a chili pepper increases ATK by 10% for 10s.
Beware, It's Super Hot! is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Xiangling. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Beware, It's Super Hot! Information
- Talent Type: 4th Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Xiangling
How to Unlock Beware, It's Super Hot!
- A 4th Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 4 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 60.
Beware, It's Super Hot! Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!