Summer Night's Dawn
Using Ryuukin Saxifrage causes nearby party members (not including Yoimiya) to gain a 10% ATK increase for 15s.
Additionally, a further ATK Bonus will be added on based on the number of "Tricks of the Trouble-Maker" stacks Yoimiya possesses when using Ryuukin Saxifrage. Each stack increases this ATK Bonus by 1%.
Summer Night's Dawn is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive Talent that is exclusive to Yoimiya. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Summer Night's Dawn Information
- Talent Type: 4th Ascension Passive
- Related Character: Yoimiya
How to Unlock Summer Night's Dawn
- A 4th Ascension Passive Talent is unlocked upon reaching Ascension Phase 4 of the Playable Character. Ascension Phase 1 is available at character level 60.
Summer Night's Dawn Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.