Yoimiya leaps into the air along with her original creation, the "Ryuukin Saxifrage," and fires forth blazing rockets bursting with surprises that deal AoE Pyro DMG and mark one of the hit opponents with Aurous Blaze.
Ryuukin Saxifrage is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Yoimiya. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Ryuukin Saxifrage Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Yoimiya
Ryuukin Saxifrage Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- Skill DMG%: 127.2 - 270.3
- Aurous Blaze Explosion DMG%: 122 - 259.25
Ryuukin Saxifrage Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Ryuukin Saxifrage Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.