Razor is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
Some say he is an orphan raised by wolves. Others say he is a wolf spirit in human form. He is most at home in the wild, fighting with claw and thunder. To this day the wolf boy can be found prowling the forest, where he and his wolf pack hunt to survive using nothing more than their animal instincts.
- Role: DPS
- Vision: Electro
- Constellation: Lupus Minor
- Main Weapon: Claymores
- Elemental Burst: Lightning Fang
- Elemental Burst Effect: Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him.
- Character Passive Talent: Wolvensprint
- Passive Talent Effect: Decreases all party member's sprinting Stamina Consumption by 20%.
Lore and Background Information goes here.
- Steel Fang
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous swirling attacks against all nearby enemies. At end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Claw and Thunder
- Hunts his prey using the techniques taught to him by his master and his Lupical.
- On Press: Swings the Thunder Wolf Claw, dealing Electro DMG to enemies in front of Razor. Upon striking an enemy, Razor will gain an Electro Sigil, which increases his Energy Recharge rate. Razor can have up to 3 Electro Sigils simultaneously, and gaining a new Electro Sigil refreshes their duration.
- On Hold: Gathers Electro energy to unleash a lightning storm over a small AoE, causing massive Electro DMG, and clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils. Each Electro Sigil cleared in this manner will be converted into Energy for Razor.
- Lightning Fang
- Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him. The Wolf Within will fight alongside Razor for the skill's duration.
- The effects end when Razor leaves the battlefield. When Razor leaves the field, a maximum of 10 Energy will be returned to him based on the duration remaining on this skill.
- The Wolf Within
- Strikes alongside Razor's normal attacks, dealing Electro DMG.
- Raises Razor's ATK SPD and Electro RES.
- Causes Razor to be immune to DMG inflicted by the Electro-Charged status.
- Disables Razor's Charged Attacks.
- Awakening (Ascension Lv. 1)
- Hunger (Ascension Lv. 4)
- When Razor's Energy is below 50%, increases Energy Recharge by 30%.
- Wolvensprint (Unlocked automatically)
- Decreases all party member's sprinting Stamina Consumption by 20%.
- Wolf's Instinct (Lv. 1)
- Picking up an Elemental Orb or Particle increases Razor's DMG by 10% for 8s.
- Suppression (Lv. 2)
- Increases CRIT Rate against enemies with less than 30% HP by 10%.
- Soul Companion (Lv. 3)
- Modifies Lightning Fang.
- Increases the Level of Lightning Fang by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Bite (Lv. 4)
- Modifies Claw and Thunder.
- When casting Claw and Thunder (Press), enemies hit will have their DEF decreased by 15% for 7s.
- Sharpened Claws (Lv. 5)
- Modifies Claw and Thunder.
- Increase the Level of Claw and Thunder by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Lupus Fulguris (Lv. 6)
Razor Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|