|Elemental Burst||Lightning Fang|
Razor is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
Some say he is an orphan raised by wolves. Others say he is a wolf spirit in human form. He is most at home in the wild, fighting with claw and thunder. To this day the wolf boy can be found prowling the forest, where he and his wolf pack hunt to survive using nothing more than their animal instincts.
Genshin Impact Razor Information
- Role: DPS
- Vision: Electro
- Constellation: Lupus Minor
- Main Weapon: Claymores & Clubs
- Elemental Burst: Lightning Fang
- Elemental Burst Effect: Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him.
- Character Passive Talent: Wolvensprint
- Passive Talent Effect: Decreases all party member's sprinting Stamina Consumption by 20%.
Genshin Impact Razor Guides and Builds
- Razor Strengths: High Physical DMG, Elemental Skill can be used in more than one way
- Razor Weaknesses: Short range attacks
- Razor Combat: Press and Hold have different abilities. Pressing cretes sigils and holding uses them to exert elemental DMG. This allows Razor to gain energy from the Sigils. Note that the Cooldown for hold will take slightly longer. using a burst will also reset the cooldown of Claw and Thunder.
Razor Best Items
- Skyrider Greatsword: an easy free to play choice for starting out. We can refine it to level 5 easily, creating a powerful weapon early on, that increase in power the more hits you score on enemies. If you plan on replacing it, don’t waste much resources on Ascending it though.
- Prototype Aminus: a weapon with a good Attack bonus, consistent damage output, and a nice burst on single targets
- Wolf’s Gravestone: t gives a high base attack, high attack bonus, higher attack bonus against low HP enemies, and a party buff with attack bonus! It can stack insane numbers quickly. But it’s a five star weapon that has a rate up on the weapon banner that was active when Klee’s banner was around.
Genshin Impact Razor the Incredible Wolf Build
This Razor Incredible Wolf Build uses a combination of Razor’s Elemental Burst, the Lightning Fang, and the Guhua Sword Talents of Xingqiu which creates persistent Rain Swords. With both talents active, Razor Attacks with Electro and Hydro damage, in addition to Physical damage at the same time. The produced Reaction, Electro-Charge, is very deadly to most enemies, and excels at bringing down enemy shields.
It repeats its damage twice with each consecutive Attack, and procs Lightning Smite each time, if Nightrider is present. On top of that, we gain massive energy from High Voltage, because we have two Electro characters in our party. We deal physical damage with each Attack, which scales with the Attack value, and still affects mobs immune to Electro. So Razor can be a main DPS, at all the times without the need to switch him out. The Rain Swords work as shields, reducing damage taken, and heals active characters when they are hit. While the Lightning Fang gives Razor resistance to interrupts, making him Incredible on the field. Hitting like a Hulk, and durable as the wolf he is.
As a sole damage dealer, we want to dish out the most sustained damage. So we focus on getting reliable offensive stats, such as +Attack, and % Attack. We don’t need Electro Damage Bonus that can be found with some Goblets, as it only increase the Wolf’s Fang lightning damage. It doesn’t affect normal hits, nor elemental reaction. What we get instead is a Physical Damage Bonus, which increasing all Razor’s attacks, and stacks with initial physical damage bonus from Razor’s Ascension levels.
Click here to find out more about the full Razor the Incredible Wolf Free to Play Build.
Genshin Impact Razor Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous swirling attacks against all nearby enemies. At end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Hunts his prey using the techniques taught to him by his master and his Lupical.
- On Press: Swings the Thunder Wolf Claw, dealing Electro DMG to enemies in front of Razor. Upon striking an enemy, Razor will gain an Electro Sigil, which increases his Energy Recharge rate. Razor can have up to 3 Electro Sigils simultaneously, and gaining a new Electro Sigil refreshes their duration.
- On Hold: Gathers Electro energy to unleash a lightning storm over a small AoE, causing massive Electro DMG, and clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils. Each Electro Sigil cleared in this manner will be converted into Energy for Razor.
- Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him. The Wolf Within will fight alongside Razor for the skill's duration.
- The effects end when Razor leaves the battlefield. When Razor leaves the field, a maximum of 10 Energy will be returned to him based on the duration remaining on this skill.
- The Wolf Within
- Strikes alongside Razor's normal attacks, dealing Electro DMG.
- Raises Razor's ATK SPD and Electro RES.
- Causes Razor to be immune to DMG inflicted by the Electro-Charged status.
- Disables Razor's Charged Attacks.
Awakening (Ascension Lv. 1)
- Decreases Claw and Thunder's CD by 18%.
- Using Lightning Fang resets the CD of Claw and Thunder.
Hunger (Ascension Lv. 4)
- When Razor's Energy is below 50%, increases Energy Recharge by 30%.
Wolvensprint (Unlocked automatically)
- Decreases all party member's sprinting Stamina Consumption by 20%.
Genshin Impact Razor Constellations
Wolf's Instinct (Lv. 1)
- Picking up an Elemental Orb or Particle increases Razor's DMG by 10% for 8s.
Suppression (Lv. 2)
- Increases CRIT Rate against enemies with less than 30% HP by 10%.
Soul Companion (Lv. 3)
- Modifies Lightning Fang.
- Increases the Level of Lightning Fang by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Bite (Lv. 4)
- Modifies Claw and Thunder.
- When casting Claw and Thunder (Press), enemies hit will have their DEF decreased by 15% for 7s.
Sharpened Claws (Lv. 5)
- Modifies Claw and Thunder.
- Increase the Level of Claw and Thunder by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Lupus Fulguris (Lv. 6)
- Every 10s, Razor's sword charges up, causing the next Normal Attack to release lightning that deals 100% of Razor's ATK as Electro DMG.
- When Razor is not using Lightning Fang, a lightning strike on an enemy will grant Razor an Electro Sigil for Claw and Thunder.
How to Get Razor in Genshin Impact
Razor Lore & Character Story
Razor is a boy whose identity is shrouded in mystery. He lives in Wolvendom and is rarely spotted by the citizens of Mondstadt.
According to a handful of eyewitness accounts, Razor has keen senses and is highly agile, traversing the forest at breakneck speed. He is often seen in the company of his wolf pack, while generally avoiding contact with humans.
Some speculate that he was an orphan raised by the wolves, while others say he is a wolf spirit that has taken on a human form.
Such rumors only add to the mystery of the "Wolf Boy," as the citizens of Mondstadt call him.
Meanwhile, Razor the Wolf Boy stands all the while on the hilltops with his head held high, basking in the warm sunlight.
Character Story 1
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 2)
Razor lives among the wolves night and day.
All of them are as close with Razor as they could possibly be. Which wolf has the loudest howl, which wolf runs the fastest, which wolf is the best at ambushing — there isn't a wolf Razor doesn't know.
He can sense the mood of the wind, smell a scent from miles away, and knows many practical applications for plants of all kinds. The one thing he can't bring to mind is the faces of his parents.
What kind of people were they? No matter how hard he tries, he cannot remember.
His memory starts after his life with the wolves had already begun. The wolves took him in as part of their "lupical" — a word he was taught by someone else, which means family.
Character Story 2
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 3)
Tiny singing things are flying in the sky.
The clouds are long and fluffy, like a wolf's tail.
Razor's world is a simple one.
On a sunny day, you run around hunting or try and beat your prey to the ripe fruits, on a rainy day, you hide out in a hollow tree and fall asleep hugging a furry lupine friend, with some grass and leaves for a pillow.
Eat as much as you can and drink plenty of water. Cool off in the lake when you're hot, and go find some juicy berries when you're thirsty.
Razor looks at his body and then at the bodies of his kin.
He knows he is different from them.
But there's nothing wrong with that, as far as Razor is concerned.
Character Story 3
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
One day, a tall man came to the mountains and disrupted Razor's peaceful life.
Razor did not know who the man was, only that he was a human. Seeing the confused look on Razor's face, the man gave him a friendly smile.
"Hey buddy! Why don't you come back down to Mondstadt with me?"
The man offered his hand to Razor as he spoke.
But neither Razor nor the wolves understood the gesture. Feeling protective, the wolves placed themselves between Razor and the man to keep him away.
Razor ducked down beneath the wolves' furry tails. He looked at his body, and then peered out through the gaps in the wolf fur to get a look at the man's.
Razor knew he wasn't the most intelligent of beings, and was at a loss to answer the question that has been in his mind ever since that day.
"Am I a human, or a wolf?"
Character Story 4
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 5)
It was that man who gave Razor his name.
The simple Wolf Boy could not understand the intricacies of human language, but he knew from the look on the man's face when he produced this sound that the man was giving him a name.
The shadows cast by the trees of Wolvendom grew short, and then grew long again.
The man taught Razor how to swing a sword. Unwieldy though this steel claw may be, thought Razor, it was at least sharp enough to cut through tree branches.
"Now you can protect your friends."
Razor imitated the sounds the man made, without understanding what they meant. Similarly, he did not understand why the names of things were all that important in the first place. After all, he never learned the name of that man before he left.
Character Story 5
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
"Master, what is... 'friends'?" Razor once asked of his new mentor, working at the limits of his vocabulary. His purple-clothed mentor seemed to know it all, from how to make hash browns from potatoes in the ground, to the name of the brightest star in the summer night sky. However, Lisa simply smiled and yawned without answering him. Razor thought about it when the wind blew, when the rain fell — even when Wolfhook berries got stuck in his fur. He just couldn't figure it out.
Until one day, Razor met a bright-red, 'burny' girl. They stood in the wind together, got soaked in the rain together — she even rolled around in Wolfhook bushes with him. Her name was Klee. When Razor played with her, it was like being a wolf pup again.
"Friends... is... lupical."
Razor may not understand the complexities of human relationships, but he has an honest primal loyalty to him.
"So... protect friends... lupical... with life."
The wolf pack howls in the distance, summoning him home. Razor still does not know if he is a human or a wolf. But he is happy either way.
Razor's Crude Wooden Crate
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
In a box so crudely made that one has to be extra careful when opening it lies Razor's greatest treasures. The broken-off hilt of a greatsword, a children's storybook called The Wolf and the Windwheel Aster, and a dry, withered four-leaf clover.
Though he understands neither the intricacies of human relations nor the ways of the world, Razor knows that these are gifts from the ones known as 'friends' — and that is what makes them his most treasured possessions of all.
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
The story of how Razor got his Vision is one of the few memories that he wishes he could forget.
One day, during a lightning storm, an Abyss Mage ambushed Razor from behind and dragged him away. The wolf pack ran to his aid and put up a fearless fight, but every last one of them was defeated by the Abyss Mage. As he looked on helplessly at his dear companions being harmed, Razor let out an almighty roar like that of a cornered animal.
Fueled by his almighty fury, a lightning-like power grew inside, and suddenly an overload of elemental energy was flowing within him. He was ready to protect. He was ready to avenge. He threw off his shackles and raised his weapon. The Abyss Mage was overwhelmed and defeated by wild, unfettered frenzy of Electro energy, but this time it was too late to save Razor's wolven companions.
Though he had obtained a Vision, Razor was still unable to manipulate Electro energy with finesse. One day many moons later, when he met the Witch of Purple Rose, Lisa, he began to study human knowledge.
"Friends, hurt... Never again! I will... protect them."
With each day, Razor grew more skilled in the use of his Vision. He made a silent promise to himself: "I will become stronger. I will become the strongest of them all." Because the day may come when his lupical faces another threat, and this time, he will protect them.
Razor Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|
Albedo ♦ Aloy ♦ Amber ♦ Arataki Itto ♦ Barbara ♦ Beidou ♦ Bennett ♦ Candace ♦ Chongyun ♦ Collei ♦ Cyno ♦ Diluc ♦ Diona ♦ Dori ♦ Eula ♦ Faruzan ♦ Fischl ♦ Ganyu ♦ Gorou ♦ Hu Tao ♦ Jean ♦ Kaedehara Kazuha ♦ Kaeya ♦ Kamisato Ayaka ♦ Kamisato Ayato ♦ Keqing ♦ Klee ♦ Kujou Sara ♦ Kuki Shinobu ♦ Layla ♦ Lisa ♦ Mona ♦ Nahida ♦ Nilou ♦ Ningguang ♦ Noelle ♦ Qiqi ♦ Raiden Shogun ♦ Rosaria ♦ Sangonomiya Kokomi ♦ Sayu ♦ Shenhe ♦ Shikanoin Heizou ♦ Sucrose ♦ Tartaglia ♦ Thoma ♦ Tighnari ♦ Traveler ♦ Venti ♦ Wanderer ♦ Xiangling ♦ Xiao ♦ Xingqiu ♦ Xinyan ♦ Yae Miko ♦ Yanfei ♦ Yelan ♦ Yoimiya ♦ Yun Jin ♦ Zhongli