Thoma vaults forward with his polearm and delivers a flame-filled flying kick that deals AoE Pyro DMG, while also summoning a defensive Blazing Barrier.
Blazing Blessing is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Thoma. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Blazing Blessing Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Thoma
Blazing Blessing Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 15s
- Shield Duration: 8s
- Skill DMG (%): 146.4 - 311.1
- Shield DMG Absorption: 7.2 Max HP + 693.3 - 15.3 Max HP + 1906
- Max Shield DMG Absoption: 19.6 Max HP + 1887 - 41.65 Max HP + 5190
Blazing Blessing Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Blazing Blessing Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.