Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Foreign Ironwind is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Traveler. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Foreign Ironwind Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Traveler
Foreign Ironwind Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 44.5 - 94.1
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 43.4 - 91.9
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 53.0 - 112
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 58.3 - 123
- 5-Hit DMG (%): 70.8 - 150
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Charged Attack DMG (Aether): 55.9 + 60.7 - 118 + 128
- Charged Attack DMG (Lumine): 55.9 + 72.2 - 118 + 153
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 20
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 63.93 - 135.3
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 127.84 - 270.54
- High Plunge DMG (%): 159.68 - 337.92
Foreign Ironwind Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Foreign Ironwind Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.