Normal Attack: Shoots gems that deal Geo DMG. Upon hit, this grants Ningguangg 1 Star Jade.
Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to fire off a giant gem that deals Geo DMG. If Ningguangg has any Star Jades, unleashing a Charged Attack will cause the Star Jades to be fired at the enemy as well, dealing additional DMG.
Plunging Attack: Gathering the might of Geo, Ningguang plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all enemies in her path. Deals AoE Geo DMG upon impact with the ground.
Sparkling Scatter is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Ningguang. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Sparkling Scatter Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Ningguang
Sparkling Scatter Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- Normal Attack DMG%: 28x2 - 53.31x2
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Charged Attack: 174.08 - 331.45
- DMG per Star Jade: 49.6 - 94.44
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 50
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 56.83 - 120.27
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 113.63 - 240.48
- High Plunge DMG (%): 141.93 - 300.37
Sparkling Scatter Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Sparkling Scatter Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.