Calling upon the wind's protection, Jean creates a swirling Dandelion Field, launching surrounding enemies and causing Anemo DMG. At the same time, she instantly regenerates a large amount of HP for nearby allied units and all party members. HP restored scales off Jean's ATK.
Dandelion Breeze is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Jean. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Dandelion Breeze Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Jean
Dandelion Breeze Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 20s
- Enery Cost: 80
- Elemental Burst DMG%: 424.8 - 956
- Field Entering/Exiting DMG%: 78.4 - 176
- Field Activation Healing: 251.2% ATK + 1540 - 565% ATK + 4544
- Continuous Regeneration: 25.12% ATK + 154 - 56.52% ATK + 454
Dandelion Breeze Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Dandelion Breeze Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.