Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 consecutive strikes.
Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemeies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.c
Ceremonial Bladework is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Kaeya. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Ceremonial Bladework Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Kaeya
Ceremonial Bladework Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 53.75 - 114.84
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 51.69 - 110.43
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 65.27 - 139.47
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 70.86 - 151.41
- 5-Hit DMG (%): 88.24 - 188.53
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Charged Attack: 55.04 + 73.1 - 117.6 + 156.19
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 20
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 63.93 - 135.3
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 127.84 - 270.54
- High Plunge DMG (%): 159.68 - 337.92
Ceremonial Bladework Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Ceremonial Bladework Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.