Foul Legacy: Raging Tide
Charged Attacks are converted to Hydro DMG that cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion and change as follows
Foul Legacy: Raging Tide is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Tartaglia. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Foul Legacy: Raging Tide Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Tartaglia
Foul Legacy: Raging Tide Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- Max CD: 45s
- Max Duration: 30s
- Preemptive CD: 6-36s
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 20
- Riptide Slash: 60.2 - 144.2
- Stance Change DMG%: 72
- 1-Hit DMG%: 38.87 - 93.11
- 2-Hit DMG%: 41.62 - 99.7
- 3-Hit DMG%: 56.33 - 134.93
- 4-Hit DMG%: 59.94 - 145.58
- 5-Hit DMG%: 55.3 - 132.46
- 6-Hit DMG%: 35.43 + 37.67 - 84.87 + 90.23
- Charged Attack DMG%: 60.2 + 71.98 - 144.2 + 172.42
Foul Legacy: Raging Tide Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Foul Legacy: Raging Tide Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.