Grasping the wind's might, you form a vortex of vacuum in your palm, causing continuous Anemo DMG to opponents in front of you.
Palm Vortex is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Traveler. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Palm Vortex Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Traveler
Palm Vortex Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 5s
- Max Charging CD: 8s
- Initial Cutting DMG: 12 - 25.5
- Max Cutting DMG: 16.8 - 35.7
- Initial Storm DMG%: 176 - 374
- Max Storm DMG%: 192 - 408
Palm Vortex Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Palm Vortex Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.