Bolts of Downfall
Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the dark lightning spirits of Immernachtreich shall heed the call of their Prinzessin and indwell the enchanted arrowhead. When fully indwelt, the Rachsuchtig Blitz shall deal immense Electro DMG.
Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Bolts of Downfall is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Fischl. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Bolts of Downfall Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Fischl
Bolts of Downfall Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 89.73 - 191.72
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 93.55 - 199.88
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 56.8 + 56.8 - 121.36 + 121.36
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 112.64 - 240.68
- 5-Hit DMG (%): 71.83 + 71.83 - 153.48 + 153.48
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Aimed Shot (%): 43.86 - 92.82
- Fully-Charged Aimed Shot (%): 124 - 235.6
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 56.83 - 120.27
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 113.63 - 240.48
- High Plunge DMG (%): 141.93 - 300.37
Bolts of Downfall Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Bolts of Downfall Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.