Wind Spirit Creation
Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 attacks using Wind Spirits, dealing Anemo DMG.
Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina and deals AoE Anemo DMG after a short casting time.
Plunging Attack: Calling upon the power of her Wind Spirits, Sucrose plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all enemies in her path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.
Wind Spirit Creation is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Sucrose. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Wind Spirit Creation Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Sucrose
Wind Spirit Creation Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 33.46 - 63.58
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 30.62 - 58.17
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 38.45 - 73.05
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 47.92 - 91.04
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Charged Attack: 120.16 - 228.3
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 50
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 56.83 - 120.27
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 113.63 - 240.48
- High Plunge DMG (%): 141.93 - 300.37
Wind Spirit Creation Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Wind Spirit Creation Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.