Come 'n' Get Me, Hag!
|Base Stats & Attributes|
Come 'n' Get Me, Hag! is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive talent that is exclusive to Mona. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
A Phantom is created by Mona after the duration of Illusory Torrent.
Come 'n' Get Me, Hag! Information
- Talent Type: Passive
- Related Character: Mona
- Modifies Illusory Torrent.
- After she has used Illusory Torrent for 2s, if there are any enemies nearby, Mona will automatically create a Phantom. A Phantom created in this manner lasts for 2s, and its explosion DMG is equal to 50% of Mirror Reflection of Doom.
Come 'n' Get Me, Hag! Upgrade Requirements
- This is a passive talent and it doesn't have any upgrades.
- This passive talent is unlocked upon Ascending Mona to Lv. 1.
Come 'n' Get Me, Hag! Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.